Devlin's Destroyers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mercenary unit for Mechwarrior Online.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Voridan's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest.

Voridan's Application Empty
PostSubject: Voridan's Application   Voridan's Application EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:52 am

1. Real Name: David Norwick

2. MWO Name: Voridan Atreides

4. Callsign/Handle: Vor

4. Age: 17

5. Timezone: U.S. Central Time

6. Playtimes: I am not on during weekdays because of school unless of a school break or summer.
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday: 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Saturday: 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Sunday: 4:00 - 8:00 pm

7. Do you have teamspeak and microphone?: I have a mic.

8. How often do you plan to play MWO: I would like to play almost every weekend.

9. Preferred weight class of BattleMechs?: I prefer Medium and Heavy but I will also pilot an Assault.

10. What type of roll do you like to play?: Support and Battle line combat.

11. How long have you been into BattleTech?: Since I first played Mechwarrior 3 about 6 - 8 years ago.

12. Tell us about yourself!: I enjoy gaming a lot. I am currently not playing too many games. I try to be a mature, and a helpful player to my teammates. I love working and taking apart anything mechanical. I also love reading Sci-Fi and fantasy books.

13. Have you been involved in any other MechWarrior or BattleTech type games online? If so, what groups have you belonged to?: I have not played any Battletech games online except for the MW:O beta.

14: How did you find Devlin’s Destroyers?: I found DD on the MW:O forums.

15: Why did you decide to join the unit?: I'm looking for a good Davionish unit that will help me excel further in the game.
Back to top Go down
Corsair
Admin
Corsair

Voridan's Application Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Devlins Destroyers   Voridan's Application EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:42 pm

Hi Vor,

Thanks for you application, If your still interested the jump on teamspeak some time and catch me there for a chat. You can find me on any of the MWO servers (EU or US), NGNG (usually our room) or on the Davion server. Look forward to talking with you.

Devlin Davion
Unit Leader
Back to top Go down
https://devlinsdestroyers.forumjap.com

Voridan's Application
Page 1 of 1